Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Gypsies stop here.

I swear to God, if a big yellow bus stopped in front of my house today, I'd put my kids on it regardless of its destination.

I am counting the seconds until Joe gets home so I can strap on the shoes and head out for a run. He may not even make it in the door. I may be halfway down the block as soon as I hear the garage door.

My recently purchased shoes are broken in and awesome. I had my doubts since the model changed a bit, and so did my size as a result. At first, I thought they felt a little off, but it's now been a month and they are perfect. I also changed the lacing, which was a big help. My heel was slipping, which wasn't a problem in regular width shoes, but since my wide-ass Flintstone feet required a wide size this time around, I had some issues in the heels. All better. I'm doing four tonight, maybe a little over. It's hotter than hell outside, though.

Since my hellion children can't follow directions, the baby is awake after a very short nap. If they are all alive at the end of today, I will consider it a victory in parenting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog. It's great to read how other moms balance running with all the other Mom stuff!

Viv said...

Have I mentioned how glad I am u started blogging. I love the way u say the things I think when my 1 son(yes 1 to the power of 10) is driving me nutz! Way to juggle it girl. Awesome!