Friday, August 10, 2007

Woo Jenksie!

Viv was right about the brightside, cuz i had a GREAT run today! :) Bummer that my Elvis-night plans got cancelled, but I'll survive.

Same route as my last one. It's an awesome route. It may be my permanent 4-miler. Very challenging hills at the right times. Anyhow, today was totally one of those runs that makes you understand why you run. 4:30pm, 85, sunny, breezy, awesome. Took off feeling great, then the weird left calf immediately started getting pinchy. But I said "fuck you, weird left leg pain", ignored it, and it went away. Smooth ride the rest of the way.

Seriously, it was the best run I've had in a couple weeks. I felt like I was flying on the downhills.

And for the icing, the Sox won. Bobby Jenks tied the AL consecutive out record. (He's my guy. I have his autograph on my visor.) It would have been great to be at the game, but oh well. Guess I'll forgive my too-busy babysitters. Who am I kidding? They know I'm at their mercy. LOL

1 comment:

Viv said...

YES! That is fantabalous you had a great run, clarification fantastic fuckin' run, and the scene was set with great weather. I am all blushing my name officially made it on a post. LMFAO! Glad your Sox won. Damn, it was a good day!