Monday, August 6, 2007

Sunday's run

Yesterday's run was kinda rough. It rained all morning, and when I headed out at 11am it seemed nice and breezy and sunny. My plan was to do 7 miles, and about halfway through all that "breezy" part had disappeared. I was now just fucking hot. I did it, but had to walk a couple of times because it was so hot & humid i was having trouble with my breathing. Clear reminder why I run in the morning or evening. 11-12 is not the time for a run. Dumbass.

Still, it fit in perfectly with my weekend. Did a wedding on Saturday, and the bride's family was fucking crazy disorganized. They shafted me on the pricing and kept me there for 6 fucking hours. I was looking forward to my run to blow off steam, and steam is definitely an appropriate word for what was seeping out of me.

5 comments:

Viv said...

Hey Noelle glad u started a blog. It's fantastic! U runner, u. I can not wait to see how ur 1/2 marathon goes 4 ya. U can so do it and a full one next year. Sorry, about the wedding u did this past weekend. People r nutz, not us of course.

Karen said...

Noelle, great blog!

Can you believe the half is almost here? You're gonna love it. But be sure and pack a good energy bar or something to have at the finish line. The food was not great at all last year, and the getting in and out of there took us such a long time that I was about to die for food!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Yay Noelle! I am totally impressed. Hard core- going for a run at 11am in August!

Noelle said...

Thanks, Lovelies! Hope you don't mind i linked you.